I am back from the mountains. While talking with some close friends I decided to do something I’ve been needing to do for a while. I have a horrible memory. In order to help me remember, I created a 50 Day Memory Challenge. Starting tomorrow I will write down a memory. There are a few guidelines.
- You must write about a new memory each day.
- Upon completion, you should have memories of each age (that you can remember).
- Upon completion, you must have at least one memory that falls under each:
- Happiest Memory
- Saddest Memory
- Memory you are not proud of
- Most excited memory
- Craziest Memory
- Most vivid memory
- Memory you would like to relive
- Sexual Memory
- Embarassing Memory
- Try to include one memory of every person who was important to you at some point in your life.
- Memory must not be altered (to the best of your ability).
I will be starting this challenge tomorrow. I may not upload everything that I write. This is more of an excercise. It may result in material that I may upload, but that is not the focus. I will continue to edit and work on other things as well. Now that it is summer, I have plenty of time to work. Here is a quick poem I wrote last night.
I’ve starting spending more time writing poems with regard to the past/present/future. It may having something to do with my critique group wanting to do a theme night (time travel). In the end, however, it is bringing out a strange sense of nostalgia. I love it.